About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone, My attempt of a 'Holiday Blog' Not sure how often i will post on this, but will try to update you all on what i have been up too during my Two Month trip to the UK. Check my Facebook also, for more photos and Status / Location Updates! XOXO

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Half Way ALREADY

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! We all had a nice day visiting aunty Tracy, Jess and baby ruby! Then visited granny and grandad! I went to the trafford centre on boxing day (gooooooodness it was chaos) and got some good bargains! Officially in love with Ted baker designs! Off to blackpool on Thursday (hopefully the lights are still there) to have a look around and spend some cooper at the arcade!
Leaving for new mills on Saturday which should be good! Can't believe I'm already half way through my holiday already, certainly has gone fast

Grandma & Grandpa- I have added pictures of my new dresses! Thank you very much for them :) can't wait to see you

Xx

1 comment: