About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone, My attempt of a 'Holiday Blog' Not sure how often i will post on this, but will try to update you all on what i have been up too during my Two Month trip to the UK. Check my Facebook also, for more photos and Status / Location Updates! XOXO

Wednesday 7 December 2011

UPDATE

Priscilla was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! WOW it was so good, i even got hit on the head by a ping pong ball :P
Starting to miss everyone a little bit :/ Off to Bath tomorrow and I CANT WAIT! Haven't actually bought much yet so i need to get spending! (wisely of course)
Went to Calums prize giving last night! he got an effort award :)
Off to buy this amazing blue coat today.. i actually dreamt about it, so I'm rushing out to buy it later!
Hopefully catching up with Paula at some point!
The snow has started (heavily) up north so although i would love for a white Christmas, i don't want it to affect my travels!
Will update you after my BATH experience!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The show sounds brilliant! hope that the snow doesn't get too heavy. So you may have a white christmas :-)
    Well done to Calum for his award.
    Have a great time in Bath and take lots of photos of the christmas market.
    Have you got your blue coat yet????
    Have fun!! love mum xx

    ReplyDelete