About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone, My attempt of a 'Holiday Blog' Not sure how often i will post on this, but will try to update you all on what i have been up too during my Two Month trip to the UK. Check my Facebook also, for more photos and Status / Location Updates! XOXO

Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Had a good week despite feeling Ill for most of it! Went to Man City on Wednesday it was pretty cool watching them and the atmosphere was crazy! I met baby ruby on Thursday as Lauren and I went to Manchester to meet Jess! Bought two really cool dresses!
Off to see Aunty Tracy for Christmas tomorrow, then back here for Christmas dinner

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas, and I miss NZ LOTS!!!
Love tori xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas from a rather hot NZ lol mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete