About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone, My attempt of a 'Holiday Blog' Not sure how often i will post on this, but will try to update you all on what i have been up too during my Two Month trip to the UK. Check my Facebook also, for more photos and Status / Location Updates! XOXO

Thursday 1 December 2011

Arrived Safe And Sound

EVERYONE I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE FLURO VESTS!
hahahai did not have to wear anything visible at all! not even a name badge!
Ended up not being able to go onto the bus for the tour of Singapore (cute it rhymes) as we didn't have our passports at the time, the supervisors looked after them!
Arrived safely and there was no worries at the airport (it was completely dead) woke up at 4.30am so looks like it will take me a while to adjust! The weather isn't too bad i think they said 10degrees this morning??
Looking forward to catching up with everyone and BRING ON THIS HOLIDAY :)
XX

2 comments:

  1. glad you arrived safe and sound, let me know your travel details for the 19th when you get chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will arrive to you at Picadilly Train Station at 12:07 Pm on Monday 19th December. :) I think i will go and buy a cheap phone today so ican text you all as it is costing me lots to use my current NZ one! Cant wait to see you all xx

    ReplyDelete