About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone, My attempt of a 'Holiday Blog' Not sure how often i will post on this, but will try to update you all on what i have been up too during my Two Month trip to the UK. Check my Facebook also, for more photos and Status / Location Updates! XOXO

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Heaven at harrods

So Saturday was pretty cool IAn and I went to London for the day. We went to harrods and spent a small fortune at the cafe £30 for 2 cakes and 2 soft drinks LOL. We definitely indulged. We then went to china town and soho for a Thai lunch, which was so nice.
Madeline arrived at paddington and we went back To Chelmsford just in time for Michael bubles home at Christmas show!!
I arrived safely in Manchester and popped in to see aunty Tracy on the way home. Went ice skating today but it was sooo busy. Off to the match tomorrow and I'm also seeing aunty syl.
Having fun but missing everyone still xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. 30 pound for cake and drinks wow!!!!!! bet they were very nice though. Glad you are having a great time lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete