About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone, My attempt of a 'Holiday Blog' Not sure how often i will post on this, but will try to update you all on what i have been up too during my Two Month trip to the UK. Check my Facebook also, for more photos and Status / Location Updates! XOXO

Wednesday 4 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Hope everyone had a great New Year!!
My UK Phone was playing up but have sorted it now.
I have had an awesome time catching up with everyone in New Mills!
I went to Hayfield for New Year with Nic, and caught up with some old school friends which was really cool.
We went Ice Skating and i have to say the second time round I WAS A PRO!



We then went for a drive to Castleton (i think that's what it is called) and then to the Fallow Deer Pub for a nice meal!
I had a walk around new mills and took some sneaky shots of 14 and 19 parkway, Nothing has changed! Nothing at all! it was Bizarre!!
I got a 10kg bag of swizzles for £5 (well Lynda surprised me with it) so i have pack a few variety's into snap lock bags to bring home with me, so hopefully there will be some left for everyone at home!
I'm off to Halifax today, and then Scotland on Friday!
I am having such a great holiday! More updates to come :)
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. excellent update, sounds like you are having a fantastic time. Take care and love the photo of the swizzels sweets. lol xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete