About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone, My attempt of a 'Holiday Blog' Not sure how often i will post on this, but will try to update you all on what i have been up too during my Two Month trip to the UK. Check my Facebook also, for more photos and Status / Location Updates! XOXO

Wednesday 11 January 2012

The land of the scots!

Hello wee pets (LOL)
Arrived safely in Scotland on Friday! Went to the Jazz on Saturday afternoon , was laugh and a half! Later that evening I went to the SECC to see the one and only......JOHN BARROWMAN! He was spectacular, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Had a lovely day and Marion and Kenneths on Sunday for grandmas birthday! She loved her scrapbook! Ate way too much! And saw a HUGE difference in Emma and Amy! Monday we left for Edinburgh! Where I currently am writing this post from! Went to the castle which was excellent! Then went to Camera Obscure OMG. It was so freaky! A maze full of mirrors was on the list of activities we had to complete! I felt a bit queazy after it all though haha! :O we went for a nice italian for dinner, and I was shaking anxiously as Andrew told me our results came out that day (cheers for that by the way) turns out there not out until tonight, great!!
Day two was SCARY! Me and grandpa went to the Edinburgh Dungeon (we didn't think it would be suitable for grandma, turns out we were right) I literally had to hold grandpas hand throughout the whole tour, I don't want to spoil it for anyone who goes to one of the many dungeons throughout the UK! But be prepared for a fright! And don't wear mascara! You may cry lol!!
We went to Scottish parliament and saw the queens Scottish house which was BEAUTIFUL! And finished off our day with a visit to the national Scottish Museum! We went for a lovely Thai for dinner :)
Today we went shopping for my 18th birthday gift from grandma and grandpa and I chose 3pandora rings that stack together! They are gorgeous! I also created a little companion for myself at the bear factory! He's so cute, with union jack chuck taylors!!! Awww!
We went to the ocean terminal to see the britania, but it was closed as it needs maintenance or something!
Will upload pictures soon, good luck everyone in nz who is receiving their results today!!!!
Xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have managed to pack a huge amount in to your days in Edinburgh. Sounds like you are still having a great time. I look forward to seeing a photo of the pandora rings, you are very lucky.
    Well done on your exam results. lol mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your were not as bad as when you saw scary movie at home. Sounds like a ball. Enjoy and well done on your results. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete