About Me

My photo
Hello Everyone, My attempt of a 'Holiday Blog' Not sure how often i will post on this, but will try to update you all on what i have been up too during my Two Month trip to the UK. Check my Facebook also, for more photos and Status / Location Updates! XOXO

Monday 28 November 2011

UNACCOMPANIED MINOR

OH DEAR.
So as i am under 18 Singapore Airlines, suggested i flew as an unaccompanied minor due to the delays at London, On the plus side i guess ill be first on and off the plane and hopefully one of the first through the delay!!!!
On the downside if i have to wear one of those fluro vests with UM Printed on it i think i may just place a paper bag over my face!! (dont worry i shall take a photo of that)
HOURS TO GO NOW!
XX

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were kidding about the fluro vests!!! Is that for real?! Maaaaaaan, poor thing :( Good luck for the rest of your trip x

    ReplyDelete